T.G.I.F. M3 Lovelies! City weddings seriously make me smile and the features in this week’s Editor’s Choice are no exception! From Australia to Atlanta, I am seriously swooning these five must see city wedding blogs of the week!
1. Glamorous Italian Wedding of Gemma & Daniel from Daniel Campbell Imagery via Green Wedding Shoes
Why I love this real wedding: Being married in such a historic Italian town, the bride and groom wanted their attire to match the medieval style of the city. How sweet is that? And the bride totally nailed it!
2. Heather & Mark’s Atlanta Wedding from Kelly is Nice Photography via Fab You Bliss
Why I love this real wedding: Hosting a New York themed wedding in downtown Atlanta, Heather and Mark are the true definition of metropolitan couple! Their decor, invitations, and food make for an amazing city wedding.
3. Lindsay & Jeff’s Dunedin Florida Wedding from K & K Photography via Floridian Weddings
Why I love this real wedding: A classic black and white wedding with the tropical touch of palm trees and Floridian city streets have me wanting to fly south!
4. Collette & John’s New York City Wedding from Katie Osgood via Ruffled
Why I love this real wedding: A perfect mix of vintage and city chic creates an ideal wedding theme at this historic NYC building! And Collette’s wedding dress completely blew me away!
5. Jenny & Myles’ Sydney, Australia Wedding from Sarah Story via Polkadot Bride
Why I love this real wedding: A classic city wedding right on the water, Jenny and Myles kept their wedding simple yet stunning.
Which one of these five weddings are your favorite? Did you have any other weddings this week that inspired you? Share them with us on Twitter @marrymemetro.