Top 5 Tips for Bridesmaids
- When planning the bachelorette party remember who you are throwing it for. If the bride to be isn’t an anything goes tequila shots and strippers sort of gal, maybe opt for a night in with the girls with martini’s and fun games.
- Be a good hostess. At the wedding reception, introduce yourselves to family and friends, and them to each other. It’ll help everyone to feel comfortable and get acquainted.
- Be the friend you always have been. If the bride becomes overwhelmed at times be a listening ear and remind her to relax and not to sweat the small stuff. It WILL all turn out just beautifully with or without the worrying!
- Dance up a storm! Get on your feet and get the party started at the reception-WooHoo!
- As a bridesmaid you have some important responsibilities-the bachelorette party, the bridal shower, emotional support-but remember it’s all in fun and to celebrate your friends next chapter in life. So, bottom line, have fun!! Tell old stories, laugh at yourselves, and take a lot of pictures to remember this great time in both of your lives.